(Sometimes I post my wrap ups before the last day of the month, so I may watch / drink / do / read more before the 1st of the next month 🙂 )
Hiya bookish people!
- I reread all of Lore Olympus to find reaction images against my friend, and ended up with over 160 images across the 104 episodes that I read.
- Natasha and I went to the mall after school and found a massive berry bush! I climbed in because I was wearing the longet pants (jeans, they are finally good for something) and picked nearly 30 blackberries. There were more that weren’t ripe yet so we went back four days later and picked them, too. It was on a main road, so I did get quite a few weird looks for climbing into a bramble bush.
- I. Had. So. Many. Internal. Assessments. Due. English and Psychology both had very thoroughly written essays due, and it was hard. Psychology is a new subject, so I really enjoyed doing that essay because it allowed me to absorb more information. English, though. It’s basically my strongest subject but I always dislike analysing scenes for English; I don’t mind doing it in Media Studies though so I am not sure how that balances out? Speaking of Media Studies, my partner and I had to have all of our planning (like 16 pages) done this month before we could even start filming our mock-up scene from Bird Box, and it was really hard because we have to think more deeply about the different contingencies, and what meaning we are placing behind every action of the characters.
- I read an article on Epic Reads and it had what book genre you are based off of your star sign, so of course I went and had a look. I am fantasy. That is scary accurate.
- I don’t know how well I’m doing TBH. I’m reading more which means so much to me after slumping hard for ages, but everything else seems so hard. And I haven’t really talked to my friends about it so they may read it here (or not, I don’t think they read all my posts tbh) but I just feel like I’m sinking. It may be because I’m worried about COVID or school, or family or friends or blogging or about staying fit and healthy, but it’s becoming a bit much. I kinda feel trashy because I know I’m sort of isolating myself (socially, not just physically) but I don’t know how to handle it? I’ve always sort of done it and now I’m aware it’s not the best thing for me to do, but life feels like a backpack on my shoulders that I refuse to drop to the ground.
GOAL : Sorcery of Thorns, After We Fell, Damsel, If I Fall If I Die
ACHIEVED : An Enchantment of Ravens, Emma, After We Fell, Damsel, One of Us is Next, Harrow Lake
DNF: If I Fall, If I Die. 35 pages in, no plot progression and bored to tears by the overused prose.
IN PROGRESS: American Royals, Sorcery of Thorns (I didn’t read anymore this month)
TOTAL : I read 6.16 books this month!
I am going to be taking apart in the 2020 O.W.L’s Magical Readathon! Look out for my post on Wednesday with my TBR!
I watched all the Brooklyn 99 Halloween Heist episodes, and started + finished I Am Not Okay With This and Sex Education. I started Merlin, but didn’t finish with it because I couldn’t get past episode 8
This month was a big music month for me!
🎧 lift me from the ground by San Holo, Sofie Winterson
🎧 You should be sad by Halsey
🎧 Nice to Meet Ya by Niall Horan
🎧 Tattoos Together by Lauv
🎧 TITLE by ARTIST
🎧 3 Nights by Dominic Fike
🎧 Feel So Close by Calvin Harris
🎧 The Bones by Maren Morris, Hozier
🎧 I Want You to Want Me by Letters to Cleo
🎧 Mystery of Love by Sufjan Stevens
🎧 Flightless Birds, American Mouth by Iron & Wine
🎧 To Believe by The Cinematic Orchestra, Moses Sumney
🎧 Architecture by Maisie Peters
🎧 Swimming With Stars by Wayfarers
🎧 What a Time by Julia Michaels (ft. Niall Horan)
🎧 Say You Won’t Let Go by James Arthur
🎧 For My Help by Hayden Calnin
🎧 Mike & Rachel by Christopher Tyng
🎧 Even Angels Fall by Jessica Riddle
🎧 Looking Too Closey by Fink
COFFEE STATS: ☕ ☕ ☕ ☕ ☕ ☕ ☕ ☕ ☕ ☕ ☕ ☕ ☕ ☕ ☕ ☕ ☕ ☕ ☕ ☕ ☕ ☕ ☕ ☕ ☕ ☕ ☕ ☕ ☕ ☕ ☕ (31)
I have gotten this list of releases via Goodreads, if you know of anymore please tell me in the comments.
Additions to a Series
🎨 Webtoons & Comics 🎨
Click the icon to go to the webcomic (all are highly rec’d!)
💻 Posts from other Bloggers 💻
💻 Sabrina @ Wordy & Whimsical wrote My Library and Me
💻 Margaret @ Weird Zeal wrote Women’s History Book Tag (ORIGINAL)
💻 Cas @ Dreaming and Ink wrote Managing Stress : How to Cope with the Pressures of Life
💻 Aditi @ One in a Million wrote Why Feminism is Stupid
💻 Sophie @ Me and Ink wrote The Perfect Female Character
💻 Katie @ Melting Pages wrote “Real Literature”
💻 Lauren @ Lala’s Book Reviews wrote Free Books on Amazon to Read While at Home
💻 Beck @ Smellfoy Can Read wrote Things to Do When You’re Bored and Out of Ideas
WHAT DID YOU READ DURING MARCH?
WHAT ARE YOU HOPING TO READ IN APRIL?
WHAT APRIL RELEASES ARE YOU MOST LOOKING FORWARD TO?
WHAT DID YOU WATCH / LISTEN TO THIS MONTH?