Hiya bookish people!
- School is back, and in my first proper Psychology lesson I ended up taking over 500 words of notes? How? Although I will admit I am a kick-ass note taker, they are formatted in columns and bullet points, and sub-bullet points! I am very enthusiastic about taking electronic notes. Plus Psyc. gives me a great opportunity to work on my note taking.
- I saw Birds of Prey and the Fantabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn with my friend group (which has suddenly massively expanded). Our lunch group has grown and is rather intimidating now, because the group of guys we played card games with last year sits with us properly now and there’s so many people. Kinda scary to be honest, I never thought I’d be part of one of those massive lunch groups. Oh yeah, there was a whipped cream fight, they bought cans of whipped cream and after the movie there was a fight. God, that was chaotic.
- I got the Reddit app instead of just reading the Instagram-worthy stories. I think that’s where most of my reading has gone. Is there a way to see how many Reddit posts you’ve read?
- I got given a tea bag (unused) by some random girls at school. I feel honored, and it was yummy.
- I decided to not go see Sonic the Hedgehog on our half day with my friend group (we had a half day) and then one other friend didn’t want to go because I wasn’t, and then someone else wouldn’t go because she wouldn’t. That meant nearly a third / half the group didn’t go and I kinda feel like it was my fault and that I should’ve just gone.
🌷 Wrap Up 🌷
GOAL : Four. I wanted to read the rest of The Raven and the Dove, Sorcery of Thorns, An Enchantment of Ravens, and Blue Lily, Lily Blue. That’s a total of 3.27 books. Read the my TBR from last month here.
ACHIEVED : Blue Lily, Lily Blue, The Raven King, Opal, the rest of The Raven and the Dove (73%), and 14% of Sorcery of Thorns.
TOTAL : three books + 73% + 14%
🌷 TBR 🌷
Okay, yes, I am going to keep adding Sorcery of Thorns to my monthly TBR until I read it. In my defence, I did read 60 or so pages! I also want to read Damsel and If I Fall, If I Die since I have them out from the library. I don’t have any ARC’s to add for this month, so that frees up a small amount of time. And, now don’t hate me for this, I think I might attempt to read After We Fell. It’s because the trailer for After We Collided has just been released, and I wanna watch the movies, to be honest. Will they be as trash as the books? (I’m sorry Aditi, I had to).
🌷 Other Stuffs 🌷
📺 movie & TV shows 📺
+ The Golden Circle, it was brought to my attention that I forgot to add that one, whoops!
- Four episodes of Lore Olympus
- Five episodes of The Croaking
- Four episodes of The Wrath and the Dawn
- 11 episodes of Problem Child (Instagram)
💚 Love Me Like You Do || Ellie Goulding
💚 Beating Heart || Ellie Goulding
💚 Hypersonic Missiles || Sam Fender
💚 Perfect Day || Hoku
💚 Don’t Kill My Vibe || Sigrid
💚 Pop Culture || 3rem
💚 Is It Really Me You’re Missing || Nina Nesbitt
💚 Ashes || Claire Guerreso
I’ll see you between the pages.