I am going to be on holiday in the UK over Christmas (Yay!) and I won’t be able to do a lot of blog hopping or replying to comments, but I would still love it if you do comment! I will reply ASAP when I get back !
Absent dates: 17 December 2019 → 18 January 2020
This is my ninth Blogmas post for 2019!
🌷 The Night Country Review 🌷
Thank you to Penguin Publishing House, who sent me a proof copy of ‘The Night Country’ in exchange for an honest review. I received no compensation for this review.
You’re missing out if you don’t read the next installment of the Hazel Wood series by Melissa Albert. Sure it isn’t as long, but continuing a series that I really enjoyed is an awesome way to wind down from a hectic school year.
And to be honest, my reviewing motivation is a bit lacking, so I think I’m going to go with a pro’s and con’s list today, my fellow readers.
- A satisfying sequel to a book I really enjoyed
- The relationship between Alice and Finch was fun to read
- An excellent addition to my record of dark fairytales
- Finch. Finch is his own point.
- Shorter than the first book, which was weird
- It felt like the author got lost on the way
- I preferred the first book.
As I start to think of more I will add to this list, but not at the moment.